Call Us: (845) 708-8182

Payment Options

Payment Options

When you or a loved one is in need of home health care services the last thing you want to worry about is how you will pay for it. At A&T Certified we will work with you to determine what type of payment options you are eligible for. The following are some of the ways you may be able to pay for services: 
Smiling elder woman sitting on a wheelchair


Medicare is a federally funded program, generally for those 65 and older that may cover home health care services. These services include part time home health aides, part time skilled nursing care, rehabilitative services that include physical, occupational and speech therapies.

There are certain qualifications you must meet in order to qualify for Medicare. A patient must be homebound and in need of part time skilled nursing care or rehabilitative therapy. 

Your physician and nurse from A&T Certified will work together to determine what supplies and services are needed as well as what kind of improvement should be expected and how long you will need services. 

Before your home health services can begin A&T Certified will notify you about how much of your services will be covered by Medicare also which services and items are not included in the coverage. A&T Certified will bill Medicare which pays the full amount that is approved to cover home health care visits. 

For eligibility requirements and coverage information regarding Medicare, visit or call 1800-633-4227


Medicaid is a health insurance program headed by federal and state governments and is available to United States citizens and residents who meet certain requirements for income, age, resources or disability.

Medicaid covers most skilled nursing care whether that care is at home or in a facility. Medicaid also covers personal care from a home health aide, equipment, supplies and medication. Transportation to and from medical appointments, may also be covered. 

Medicaid Qualifications

Find out if you meet qualification requirements, visit or contact the following office in your area.

Rockland County Department of Social Services: 845-364-3040.

Applicants must show proof of age and citizenship, Social Security, income, assets and Medicare benefits card. 

Health Insurance

Private health insurance may cover some home care services (as well as skilled nursing, rehabilitation therapy and services provided by a home health aide). This is an option for those who are not part of a government insurance program or would like more service than those programs would cover. 

Private Pay

Private pay (Paying out of pocket) is an option when you need home health care services (including rehabilitation therapy, nursing care or a home health aide but you don’t qualify for a government insurance program, if you do not have private insurance or if you desire more services then these programs cover. 
There's no time like now. Call us today at (845) 708-8182!
Share by: